What are the benefits of using Mokolo?
Mokolo was created to make life easier for everyone. Here are some of the benefits to users:
- Sellers: anyone can post anything they are selling and get customers to view, ask questions, or even purchase without having to rent a shop, sit in the sun or waste time. Normal sellers will save quite a bit while normal everyday people can make a little money selling items they no longer need but that are useful for others.
- Buyer: buyers no longer need to go from shops to shops often spending time and money and still rely on luck to find articles they are interested in. With Mokolo, they can browse, view, question, discuss and even bargain without leaving their home. They can avoid hagglers and the stress of shopping in crowded markets.
- Community: as people leverage this channel, our markets can become more organized, cleaner and more structured without slowing down trade.
Is there a cost to use Mokolo?
No. The basic functionality of Mokolo is and will remain available to individuals at no cost. Some optional advanced features may be available for a fee.
What can I find or sell on Mokolo?
You can sell anything from house down to a book. You can also post items you want so sellers can give you offers. You can also post friendship, dating and love requests. Check out our listing categories on the front page.
How do I post an item?
You can post within a few clicks:
- Create your account or login if you already have an account
- Click the "Sell" button at the bottom right or the "Post your own Ad" button on top.
- Fill out the form, upload your pictures and save.
- That's it.
If you have questions, contact us.